- Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and arrange bread slices in a row.
- Combine eggs, half-and-half, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until blended. Pour mixture over bread slices, making sure all are evenly covered. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, brown sugar, chopped pecans, corn syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Spread praline topping over bread mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and lightly golden, about 40 minutes.