- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs and dry soup mix together in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic paste together in a separate bowl. Microwave on high to thin out consistency, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Brush chicken breasts with the mayonnaise mixture. Cover with the crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).